10.02.2009

xoxo

hello my happysad friends..  :) :(



last night and just now i watched news about earthquake in Padang and Pariaman. it's really really touched you know,i bet you'll cry when watch the news. so many people die and stricken by the stones,concretes and i just wonder why the polices was so slow in evacuation the victims? other people is just standing see the polices take out the stones,etc.
it's really sad when watch them cry and run,they don't know where to run.. all building collapse,and their lives in danger


 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







 





you know who is she ?

 she is Doutzen Kroes. Victoria secret's model
she is so so so gorgeous. :)

Talk about victoria secret,currently i addicted to Delicate Petals hydriating body lotion of Victoria secret. try this,the smell so so so good!










do you feel the same like me that time gone so fast? i just feel yesterday is a saturday,but the fact.. tomorrow is saturday again. :))


can't wait sunday because me and my lovely sister will have a lunch at jimbarann,slurrrppp..
*kerang bakar* i'm cominggg! :))

anw,i really forget to upload our bbQ party's picture. *my bad*
i promise i will. :)




No..
Happily never after
That just ain't for me Because finally
I know, I deserve better, after all
I'll never let another teardrop fall

-Happily never after : Pussycat dolls- 






ps : one day you will know how much i (heart) you.









,mena.

















 

No comments: