10.11.2009

gone too soon.

You came into my life;;
Now there's the door;;
Just walk right on out;;
Don't wanna see you anymore;;

I'm done with you're issues;;
They're no longer mine;;
I still cannot understand;;
How you're not getting the sign;;

I wanted you;;
You had your chance with me;;
You didn't want me back;;

It's your loss, buddy. 





 
sorry,but i have to blur your name. 
or maybe delete your name.



 & I secretly LOVE losing my voice...
it gives me a reason to keep quiet.





Why is it that everytime i start to get over you...

You start to notice me.?

 



________________________________________________________________








today:
the robber was freaking me out!
be careful when you bring your bag,keep it save!








and,happy birthday Johan
may this birthday bring joy and happiness
wish you all the best! :)







have a nice weekend,fellas (!)







,mena.









 

 


No comments: