10.03.2009

unexpected things!

hello my happysad friends.. :) :( 


i hope you said that 3 words to me,not him not anyone.


last night i got an unexpected news,which is someone that i consider him as a best friend say 3 words to me,and he make me shocked! :O


i do apologize,i can't make this relation worked.. i just treat you like my best friend.
:)




if i was too stupid to wait for him?


i Know, im not perfect ;
& that i may not have beautiful long blond hair. or dreamy blue eyes. i may not have an ass like a model. and i may not be happy everyday. my hair may stick up [ 99.9% ] of the time, and my socks may not always match. i may not be the smartest girl, and i may not always remember things. i may not always be on time. and i may say things thinking i mean them, even when i clearly don't. my hair may not [ always ] flip perfectly, and my outfits may not always be the "cutest." my stomach may make strange noises in a silent room. and my shoelaces may not { always be tied } my makeup may not always be perfect, and my mascara may smear at times. my skirts may not be the shortest ones, and my shirts may not be the most flattering. i may not be on the cheerleading squad, and i may not be popular. i may be clumsy, and trip over things that you can't see. but i'm telling you [ o n e t h i n g * ]
that i love you. i love you most, and i love you b e s t. and if there is anything that
i am perfect at       then that's ; loving you. more, and more. every { m o m e n t } of
» every single day. no matter what. and if that isn't good enough for you then -
i don't know what is.












 Maybe i'm not meant to be over him. I mean,
look how many times i've tried. maybe its not
working for a reason.


                                                                                    
i still love you.


,mena.

No comments: