10.07.2009

sickness.

today i feel not so well,flu and sore throat attack me.. :(
very suffer,until swallow saliva also feel really pain!
oh Lord !
_________________________________________

i can't wait for tomorrow,cause my braces will be released,yayyyy! :))
and tomorrow night will attend jovi's sister wedding, 8 of us will take permission with Sir Rejeki,yeah at least we've tried to ask replacement class,but he doesn't allow it.



one question: why someone that i consider as a best friend still can tell a lie to me?

i won't write down her name in here. but i think when she read this blog,she will know what have she done.

the truth is,whatever you do,it's not my problem,as long as don't ever lie to me.
if you think that i'm not good in treat you as friend,then i just can say i'm sorry goodbye.
i know it's not easy to make a friendship,and i think i still have another friend that maybe better than you. goodbye friend,i won't ask you anything anymore because your answer is a LIE !



It's hard to loose a best friend.

They know all your secrets,

no one knows.

Some how she leave without a good bye.

And you don't know where to go.

Some how she  come back without a hello.


You don't know what to do.

I don't trust her anymore.


So good bye my ex best friend.




enough for today,just feel unwell. i hope i can recover soon! :)




bye for good.




,mena.

1 comment:

My Less Than Three Quotes said...

I hope you get well soon and congratz for braces released! :D

Felicia.