10.14.2009

gitchi gitchi goo~~




Elthon John said : " sorry seems to be the hardest word."

Mena said : " goodbye seems to be the hardest word."







and now i'm off, running in the pouring rain,
and i scream to my neighbors and the whole
world and everyone who bothers to listen how
much i love you at the top of my lungs, hoping

 [o-n-e day, you'll hear me t o o.]







Sorry Brain
[for overloading you with thoughts about him]

Sorry Eyes
[for staring at him everytime he comes into sight]


Sorry Nose
[for smelling the sweetness of his colonge everytime he walks by]

Sorry Tummy
[for getting butterflies when i see him]

Sorry Knees
[for getting weak whenever i talk to him]

Sorry Feet
[for running after him when he's already gone . . .]









i don't mind if you ignore me,but gimme a second to say this (someday)
i know this relationship can't work out,i'm just hoping for nothing.
my friends said that you are not good enough for me. and i was thinking,yeah they got right!
everytime i want to say goodbye,you come and cheer up my day.
or maybe i'm not suppose to say goodbye to you?
idk.
just that,and take a good care. :) 


 Regards,
mena.



 



,mena.



No comments: