10.17.2009

girls day out. :)


too lazy to blog today,but i got nothing to do,so i decide to write a line and share some picture (also quotes) i ♥ quotes :)


today i spend my weekend with my best friend. i know you guys want your name in here,tehehe.. they are angelin and gracia. had a lunch at cupncino, angelin borrow and teach me how to use digital SLR and eat sate in car,yeah a lot of things we did just now.
and now,i'm home! good to be home!! :)
today raining again,and i never can stop to say that i love raining. i'm addicted to rain.


anyway,i don't know how to mad but,gracia you make my car's smell so weird!!!  :p


                                                  


Maybe I know somewhere deep in my soul
that love never lasts.
And we've got to find other ways to make it alone.
Keep a straight face.
And I've always lived like this;
keeping a comfortable distance.
And up until now, I had sworn to myself
that I'm content with loneliness.
Because none of it was ever worth the risk...
Well, you are the only exception.
You are the only exception. 


 





I am an open book..
printed with
invisible ink.
you either flip the pages assuming they are
blank.
or try and read between the lines.
and discover my secrets...
Choice is yours.






3 meetings to go,not yet start my interactive multimedia's project. someday i really want to complain about itnb lecturer,but let me write in here.

Monday- William Wijaya (SQL server)

-. our class never understood what the taught. like yesterday my friend ask something,then he check his computer,but never answer what my friend ask,just like pretending. he so wish that our class noisy and nobody ask him question because he afraid he cannot answer it.

Tuesday - Robin Loh (Technical Operation Research)

-. actually i don't have any comment to him,but sometimes he teach too fast and force us to understand,even sometimes we not yet and still try to understand,he next the topic.

Wednesday - Thamrin Kwan (Visual basic)

-. i think he is a good lecturer,he know hoe to teach,start from where,not so fast in teaching and he know how to teach step by step.

Thursday - Rejeki Ongsa (Interactive multimedia)

-. this will be a long long long complain.. i don't whats the point of he teach about,he just teach about theory,and theory. but the project,he never teach the step,and meeting 8 he want we make the story board. he just give us an example. what for? all we want is he open adobe flash,what the first step we have to do,not just say your project must be interactive,bla2.. don't expect too much if you never teach us how to make. every semester i should going crazy about his project!

Friday - Sanif (Computer Networking)

-. not bad teacher,he likes to joke and make the class more relax. but,this is my bad,i don't really understand about this subject. but i'll try my best. :)

                                                                                                                                   

I'd like to make myself believe;
///// that ( planet earth ) turns slowly.\\\\\
It's [hard]to say that I'd rather (stay awake )
when I'm (asleep) - - - > Because my dream
 
... are bursting at the seems ()




ok,finish complaining and i should end with bye. but anyway,try beyonce's song - honesty. nice song! :)



,mena.


ps: I hate it when people create rumors just because they are jealous.

No comments: