10.12.2009

song in my soul.

recently played in my playlist :
  • buckcherry - sorry (♥♥♥)
  • pink - please don't leave me
  • kelly clarkson - already gone
  • hillary duff - come clean
  • daniel beddingfield - you are not the one (acoustic)
  • iron & wine - flightless bird,american mouth
  • lady gaga - fashion
  • lady gaga - paparazzi
  • lionel richie - i call it love
  • james morrison - please don't stop the rain



things i want
wishlist .
- Canon 1000 D
- Gain weight!
- Purple room
- Get over you?
- Apple macbookair
- Flight to Paris!!!
- Coffee maker
-A lot of colorful flat shoes
- 170cm tall!
- Long,thick,black hair
- More Jeans shorts!
- Black Eyeliner!
- Puppy!
- More friends!
                    


 back to Monday again,wuahhh lazy to enter Sir William's class today!
my sister just call me and she ask me to go to watch Miss universe! yayyyy! :)))
Excitedd!!!
upload the picture soon,fellas!



,mena.

No comments: