4.04.2010

stop and stare







LAZY SUNDAY ! =)

again,spend the weekend at home.. i guess 3 we
eks already i never spend my weekend with fellas.
sometimes i just too lazy to get my ass off from bed. hehe you know me..

i wake up around 12pm today,then lazy to take a bath,directly online and create a new look at looklet.com and this is the result. =)



im using my sister account,cause i forget what is my account for looklet,hehe


i guess today i will sleep again after i have my lunch.. lazy level 99 !
anyway,i really have one wish on this april !
i want have my own room!! like this..



but,sure mom wont allow it! thats a great room,and i will never ever get out from there! =(
i want it badlyyy.. !
please,let me get what i wanttttttt (!)







i am completely obsessed with sunsets right now :)

"how happy is the empty vessel's lot,

the world forgetting by the world forgot.
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind,

each prayer accepted and each wish
resigned"





and something that i wanna show to you guys!







ahhh,i miranda kerr,so muchhh!
sp pretty,so sexy..!
if i were a boy,i will print out her picture and stick it around my bathroom!
ohMY !!!!!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyway,i found this quote..
and should i start it again?
i dont have any idea..

Don't watch her leave.
Don't let her let go.
Grab her.
Tell her she's yours.
You love her.
And she's your A ++ #1 best friend.
No one will EVER replace her
.
________________________




have to end today's blog.
happy HOLIDAY everyone!




mena signing out


♥,mena

No comments: