4.06.2010

i wish i was near an ocean



lovely mondayy!


spend the day with shopping and i bought a lotta things!
anyway,i would like share about someone or 2 people that quite annoying.
i really no idea who are they.. their name is Pramotto and Edy Yanto,
i really hate it when someone try to "SKSD" with me..
i was like,HELLOOOO!? who the hell are youu!??
the guy name Edy Yanto (idk who is he/she)



he retweet my twitter ;




ok,lemme ask you... what is your problem dude!? and please dont play with fire bebehh!
#note that!#


and someone again name Pramotto (i know you will read my blog,actually i dont know who you are) please mind my words that i've told you on bbm, i guess you are too grow up to understand.




day after day,time pass away.. i still feel not really sure about you..
dont make it too long beibeh,cause its hard to make my feeling back to the way it was.
and i guess its not possible to make me sure when my feeling's fade
~its hard to come back.~


good night fellas!
happy holidayyy!! i love holiday..



mena signing out

xoxo,mena.

No comments: