4.27.2010

SICK !

i need a doctor, NOW (!)

i cant stand with this crazy itchy things! it makes me cant sleep for 2 days.. and it totally suffer me..
and i cant stop asking,why its only pop out at night?! and just now i go to doctor and he gives me some medicine. i hate medicines! i have been eat medicine for half year cause my sickness last time,i just feel nauseated and now i have to consume medicines for a week. its totally GROSS!


i hope it wont pop out tonight and the other night. let me have a good sleep.



tonight im gonna go out with mommy and amelia. and yeah,sun again. i dont know why my mom like to go to sun plaza,maybe there's no other big mall like sun plaza,and for shopping for sure.

currently im addicted to massive attack's song with title Paradise circus,thanks for recommended! :)


I don't believe in guilt. I believe in living on impulse.
As long as you never intentionally hurt another
person and you don't judge people in your life,

I think you should live completely free.
-Angelina Jolie


Just because it's never been
done doesn't means it impossible



i've learned that its better
[ to just live your life and have fun ; than to worry about the simple little details ]



i find out this LOL picture!

LOL !



have to get ready to fetch my sister,and go to shopping.
have a great day,fellas!



*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena

No comments: