4.26.2010

million miles away


just now,when i drive home i was thinking about my high school moment.. sometimes i really want i have time machine,so i could turn back all the sweet and good time that i've ever feel..
but the fact is even i have 10 zillion of money also i cant buy it back.
let me rewind a little about my high school moment

1st grade.

~ well,i was a new student from Methodist3 cause when im graduate,M3 still doesnt have high school. so i move to Methodist2.
i still remember the first day of my high school.
when i reach my new school,i didnt have any friends yet,except my old classmate from M3. and when enter the class,i sit with sherly susanti.
our teacher Pak Bulolo (i forget how to write his name). he is a kind teacher,very patient and never get mad with us.
i try to mix with other friends. and try to study hard. after a month,i meet one guy beside my class name andy and its just puppy love. and i have a new best friend,Joseline.
in my class got one girl name Ria Mustika,the one i hate the most
until now! so.. me and some of my friend plan something bad.. hehe.. when she out from class we take her tumbler,we spitting her water (i know its very bad!) and we put sauce into her bag. and so on..
after she cant stand it.. he report me to BP. then BP call me,and ask me why i do this thing to her. so i said.. "sir,what do you feel if someone say your daughter is a bad girl and ask your daughter's friend to not mix with your daughter?" he cant answer me, and i say.. i wont do such thing if she never say me like that. and Ria Mustika also silent. at last she got scold! lalalala~~~~ what a happy life!


after that we go to 2nd grade..


~.which is i meet my best friend, (not anymore) we are just friend now. they are mandy and gracia. our teacher is a very funny cause her attitude,she like to "ngupil" and havent married. so,i sit with Joseline. what a lucky year.. we have table that can be write with pencil ! so every test,we write our cheat sheet on our table! and it works!!! hahahaa.. nothing much on this second year i guess..


so we just move to 3rd grade,my last grade..

~.spend so much good time with my fellas.. skip the extracurricular tutorial lesson, eat snacks in certain
lesson,sleep in geography and math lesson! (ahh,i miss that moment!). but i never take remedial in any subject! :)
bring handphone to class and one day our class got raid by BP then our handphone is taken by BP.. :(
then our farewell party. so happy yet so sad have to separated with classmates and teachers.
and our result of UAN,all pas except evawaty and gilbert.
and i cant believe i got a high score! hahaha... and we make a crazy thing. we buy pilox and we spray to everyone in mandy's house then take a picture. actually i keep my uniform,but my mom throw it away.


and now! i get into college and this may is my 6th semester! YEAHHH! so fast
...


last night,i was attend ricky's mom birthday party. the party was ok.. i didnt enjoy it much cause most of the guests is ai2 and acek2 hahaa.. so ricky know i didnt enjoy his mom party,so he bring me to de'heritage to have ice cream and cakes. after that he bring me to take some photo of grand aston,and something that i wont forget. simple but sweet. when on our way to my home,i fall asleep cause he drive only 40km/h. i dont feel cold or what,but he cover me with his coat.. :)




i didnt upload so much in here cause the picture size is quite big..


today,he will be so busy cause he just have free time after 9pm. and friday,saturday and sunday he didnt go to his factory to check his employees. he work with his father,his father producing bird nest.


well,have to end today's blog.
have a great monday!!!

*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena

No comments: