4.23.2010

Nothing on you.



i broke up with the one guy..

because i though i needed to be alone,
because i need to focus on school,
because i was afraid he would hurt me again,
because none of my friends like him,

because my mom doesn't trust him,
and
because im the stupidest, idiotic teenage girl in the world!






what's up my happysad friend?



this holiday is the uncool holiday for me,cause i just stay at home and sleep from 1pm-6pm.
wake up to have my dinner,then sleep again until 9pm wake up to fetch my mom,
after home i watch some movie and sleep around 3am.
and its totally bored!



i wish 3rd may is coming soon! cause its the day i will meet my classmate,yayyyy! =)



And maybe someday
We'll figure all this out
Try to put an end to all our doubt
Try to find a way to make things better now and
Maybe someday we'll live our lives out loud
We'll be better off somehow
Someday <3




fyi,i just sign out from facebook forever
cause some privacy thing,but i still have twitter. i twitter! haha..


"I wish I could get away from it all;
I wish there was a place with
no anger, no limits, and have
peace."



mena signing out

♥,mena

No comments: