4.19.2010

someday somewhere someone

I never thought that it be easy
Cause we both so distance now
And the walls are closing in on us
And we're wondering how
No one has a solid answer
But just walking in the dark
And you can see the look on my face
It just tells me apart

-Down To Earth-






im sorry cause im getting cold to you.. i dont know why,i just too afraid you cant give me the real happiness. and,i tell you baby.. happiness is not just laughing,kissing,or having sex.. please,keep in your mind what you have to do to make me happy. or else.. i will leave you for sure. last night was a tense day for me,cause my mom ask about him.. she doesnt like him cause several reason,but all her words is 100% true,and maybe its makes me feel so cold with him.




i'm sorry . .







tonight we gonna hit jimbaran for dinner,so damn long didnt go there.. i will go with my family,my mom's friends with their son and daughter. today,i have new friend.. he is ricky, he is so funny. i just knew him 5 hours ago,but he can make me keep laughing with his jokes.. will meet him tonight at jimbaran. and i guess i cant stop laughing there. seeyouu guyss! :)


ahh,anyway my mom is going to buy new car..
need your opinion guyss..



or






have to get ready to attend my dinner tonight,have a great day fellas..

happy holiday! :)


mena signing out


XoXo,mena

No comments: