11.10.2009

monday is over.

this monday doesn't feel so bad. having fun with my classmate,haha..
currently im addicted to transparent umbrella.. anyone know where to buy?


tomorrow plan to have yoga with gracia,feel excited!
and for Angelin,hope you will recover soon. :)




hmm,sometimes i miss my facebook so much,nowadays never update my status again.. :(






Grab your Phone.
got it ?!
courseee(:



What kind is your phone?
blackberry javelin

Who is the first person to come up under the letter M?
Mandy

Whos the last person you called?
Jovi

Who was your last missed call from?
Unknown number

Who is the 2nd person to come up under D?
Denny


Whos the third person who comes up under J?
Jenny Corina

How many messages are currently in your inbox?
never count

What do you have as your background?
transparent umbrella. ♥

Whos the 5th message in your inbox from?
Jovi's blackberry pin
 
Whos the first person who comes up under B?
BII

How many bars of signal do you currently have there?
2

Who was your last message from?

Felicia Anjani

Who is the first name in your phone book?
Ade putra. :)

Who is the last person in your phonebook?
Wilson

Name every person you have text messages from in your inbox.
Felicia Anjani,Jovi,Amelia,Gracia,Angelin.

 Whos the 5th person under A?

Akira

Who is the ninth person on your missed call list?
have been removed

What does the 6th message on your outbox say?
Ok
 
 
 
 
I wish I didn't have to say this....

But I'm in love with you.

I wish it was all just a nightmare...

But I wake up and you're still here.


I wish I wasn't so smitten....

But whenever I see you, my heart palpitates wildly.


I wish my heart wasn't so broken...

Because it really hurts.

& I wish you loved me...


Because I love you too. 



 
 
sometimes being lonely is the best way to make you forget your problem.


I Never Thought I Could
Love Someone So Much
 
-A


its 1:11 am time to sleep. have a nice dream fellas. xoxo








,mena.

No comments: