11.07.2009

drama queen



yesterday,especially last night was a pathetic night for me. someone name Devina hacked my facebook account. at first i just think ok,if he/she doesn't do anything with my account,it would have no problem with me,i can create a new one. but at last,she is going insane and said like she will kill me. but maybe it's over now. she stop spamming my facebook and up to her what she want to do with it. i don't care..

im fucking tired with this thing.
she is the craziest person that i've ever meet in this world!



ok,next topic.

i just realize that its almost december.. OMG..! 2010 will coming,seems like everyone will getting older. :(
so what i have to do is,yeah! plan something..! :)
and fyi, I  ♥  NOVEMBER so much!
        why?
the first thing is because of someonee.. :)
and the other thing is,ahh.. i pass in TOR's midtest, hihi
and the other thing is (back to the first thing) hahhaa


im craving for these thing for my birthday present..


-. abundant of ferrero rocher,for my birthday cake (i love it)




-. canon digital SLR




-. chanel J12




-. juicy couture laptop bag




-.and him.
(photos not available,sorry) ;)





angelin recommend me one song, its a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by Declan Galbraith
this is the lyric.


Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are?
Looking at your magic light
Watching over us tonight

Before my dreams take me away
I kneel beside my bed and pray
For all the children in the dark

Till tomorrow, twinkle little star....
Promise me you'll twinkle little star....
Cos everybody needs a little star.


_____________________________________________





i try to hold in the tears,
i'm sick of hiding all these fears,
i know i could have it worse
than i already do,
but all these words i say  are true.

i'm sick of putting on a fake smile.
why don't you sit down and actually listen to
what i have to say for a while.
this might be stupid,

and  this might be wrong,
but i can't
go on being so strong. 



 


 twbestfriends,
sat in silence for a while on the
hood of his old car. the boy began
to speak, "do you ever feel like
all the time your just fighting
for something you cant have?"
the girl sighed, and looked at
her bestfriend; 
"every single day. "






fyi,i just remember that he purple too ! ha ha ha . .



enough for today,and its weekend!
♥ 

i loovee weekend! yayyy!



,mena.




No comments: