11.22.2009

je'taime




really have a lazy sunday,i just feel i want to hibernate whole day and weekend is over. start with hell monday,which is i never like as usual.. big sighhhh**
yawn (!) so sleepy.


i did something so bad just now,i drink 3 glasses of coke,2 glasses before lunch and a glass after lunch. my stomach is so so so unwell now. my bad!! :(




all my project still pending,argghhh.. why still cant finish it,really tired doing this project! even i feel tired and nauseated,i keep forcing myself to face the project,and now feel like losing my eye power when have to blogging. =.=''




hmmm,why we as human should have hatred in our hearts? i really hope that i don't have that bad feeling. i wish i just have love and peace in my heart,and im sure you guys also want those feeling. 


after blogging,i want to sleep until 10 and wake up fetch my mom.

at last,this my today's quote


Be yourself

It's not worth it, pretending to somebody else.




,mena


No comments: