11.26.2009

am i suppose to say that i hate november?

i don't know why,but why the end of this month i just have those problem that makes me so so hate november..!?


vb project have been present,i don't know how to create a good project by myself,the rest of my group is totally not helping me,even they never ask! even the documentation they never care ! i just make it by myself and i cant complete it! dankkk!!!
i dont know how to tell to people but i just like want to going crazy and really want to cry because i did this project by myself,but my group will have the same mark with me,and if i want..i wont do this project! i would rather stop my study if like this. im not joking,ITnB is not cheap college,fyi !

i know this is call study,but its not summarizing,its not just simply type, it must use a lotta time and ahh,i wont keep saying and complain. but sure,i cant stand it any longer!


good night. no pictures and quotes tonight. just bye.






♥,mena.

No comments: