11.29.2009

i ♥ you like i ♥ ferrero rocher.


you know what i really wait for? yeah,im waiting for my birthday.. 4 months again,still long but when it march you will think,why day gone so fast... but sure i will pass this new year,and his birthday on january. :)
hmm,even i have some problem nowadays,it wont makes me forget how he cheer me up.. thank you,A. you are so kind to me. and i hope november will end with love and happiness. and i hope this is not a dream. he he he . .


nowadays i really addicted to ferrero rocher,i ate a lotta this chocolate and i cant stop it. but i wont stop,cause i loveeee it (!) 
and i miss rain fall..


 


today i will spend my last weekend at home,too lazy to go out,
and just slacking on my bed. :)



idon'twanthimtobeperfect

i want him to l a u g h at me, trip me & help me up, pick me up
and then throw me in the pool, make me watch football for hours
and take me to the arcade and beat me in air hockey
most of all, i just want to be [ glad that he loves me ]




im finding idea to make my birthday invitation.. any idea?




just wish you guys have a very good weekend. 


mena,signing out


♥,mena.



No comments: