9.14.2009

unreachable.

this is my third blog,so far I'm still excited with fill my blog. he he . . :)
today i went to dentist and doctor said after idul fitri my braces will be released,hurrayyy! :D
i don't know why i cried out loud just now,maybe because too much problem in my life that i never told to anyone. and yeah,like usual i cried out loud and listen to my ipod loudly while i'm driving.
anyway,i don't want to tell much about my problem here,but what i want to write is about purple again,am i t
oo much? *o*
i spent a lot time to browse anything purple. :) and this what i got..




i wish i have it. ♥♥♥








and this. :)





this is my fav. :))


i don't know why purple color can make me crazy!! lol
but i don't care,i still ♥ purple.



today's weather so nice to sleep all the day. but,at 7 i have a class and meet my fellas again. ha ha ha . .
and i was thinking,how will i spend my holiday on 19th September-26th September ?! ~no idea~ T.T



maybe today is enough for me to share. have a good day! :)

,mena.




No comments: