9.30.2009

beginner.

hello my happysad friend.. :) :(


i'MJUSTaSiLLYGiRL
who likes this boy way too much.
:(



Her; heyyy
[I hope he replies]
Him; hey
[She texted me (: ]
Her; what’s up
[He answered back (: ]
Him; nm, hby.
[Just thinking about you]
Her; nothing.
[Just thinking about the way we were]
Him; cool
[I miss you]
Her; so how’s your girlfriend
[ I wish it was still me]
Him; great
[You were better]
Her; that’s nice
[I hate knowing you love her]
Him; yeah
[What ever happened to us?]
Her; well I gtg.
[I love you]
Him; bye
[I never stopped]
 





just capture pictures of my sister and after edit,you can see below..
taddaaaaaaa...



DSC01030.jpg picture by mena_037






DSC01034.jpg picture by mena_037






DSC01036.jpg picture by mena_037








edit by me,mena. :)



,mena.

No comments: