9.20.2009

i'm hanging on to the same old song!

hello my happysad friends. :) :(


so happy today! ha ha . . why? because today no traffic jam at all! hurayyy! :D and today is James's birthday,he treat me and some my friends at Ca
mbridge-Jing. the food was nice,and we really have fun there,even not all logitechians join cause some of them go to brastagi. but,really happy! after that,i go home and blogging! ha ha ha . .







next friday me and my fellas will having a bbQ. yippiee! :D
feel excited! and maybe we'll not sleep AGAIN! ha ha . .
will put some picture,soon! ^^


hmm,
think about my future,i still don't know what should i do to be. i really want to work like my sister,but sometimes project from college makes me going crazy,and i just can do that project in weekend,which is the result not really good for sure! last time i work at PT.KOTA MAS PERMAI. firstly still feel so awkward,but after 1 month i know them and they was so friendly! but,unfortunately i must resign in third month because my bad healthy and of course because i think project is more important ! so i resign. the director was so kind to me,always ask me to take lunch with him,he can be my grandpa. 84 y.o but still strong and healthy. hehe.. every month he gave me increase salary but not for other. maybe because he and my mom know each other. i miss my collague,maybe sometimes i will ask them out and it'll be a great reunion!




awww (!)



~You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.~

-A

,mena.

No comments: