9.23.2009

iwishicouldforget.

hello my happysad friend. :) :(



today preety same like other days,just at home,browsing and online.
and i found something that according to me this picture is awesome!!!!
it's from brides on 22 (
Willy & Pheliany's Prewedding Session)


i ♥ this one.



this one also ♥




and this is my fav! ♥♥♥



i just realize that i feel so damn lonely! really need friends,family or all things that can make me laugh out loud! ha ha ha . .
i wish someday will come. :)







nothing to share,and feel so so so so blur today.
oupps! i still can't forget him,sh*t!!
but ok ok,relax. i will try my best to forget you.
it's sad,but i think it's the best way.




find someone to hug hug,hi3..





i think it's ok today,wait for my next blog fellas..







,mena.

No comments: