9.22.2009

gosh gosh!

Yesterday is a tiring day. spent all the day in sun plaza,what the bored! round here round there just bought my sister's pants and my mom's shoes. i never bought something when with them,they never ask,and when i said,"mom,that's nice!" she just answer,"nope,some more you have a lot of clothes,what a waste!" but when my sister said,"mom,it's nice!" she will answer,"you go try first,if looks ok then buy." 
 can you see the difference?



and at night,i said to her,"mom tomorrow i want go out with
gracia." she said "why you'd
prefer going out with gracia rather than me? just now ask you to go sun plaza you don't want,but why you so happy when go out with gr
acia?"


let me answer you mom,i don't know why actually but i jus
t can say i never feel happiness with you now,after dad pass away,you change! and it makes me sad! i never feel your love again.


actually i have many things to share,but since i share about this problem,i don't have any mood again! hell yeah! one nice quote for me.



[ everybody want to changes the world,but nobody wants to change ! ]




i miss you rain, i miss your smell ! :(





~I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying.~









goodbye happiness,welcome sadness. :(


i wish this is just a dream,and when i wake up,everything is gonna be alright.




,mena.

No comments: