5.03.2010

wavin' flag !

There are just certain things in life that are better off unknown;
things you wish you never asked, never saw, never heard or never even felt.



i just browsed about nail art at my favorite website.
and it makes me feel...
ahh,tomorrow im gonna buy nail art stuff!

they are too cute to be true!

check this out !!!












I used to believe in forever
but forever's too good to be true.
I’ll make a wish on every star
but hasn’t done much good so far
I don’t know what else do to,
except to try to dream of you.




anyway,i have a very good news,hehe sandy have been move to morning class,and it means logitech wont have such annoying guy like him,anymore! :)
bye for good,dude!

hope you change your habit when you meet your new classmate.


cant wait my class tonight 7pm.. :)

miss them a lot and i wanna know my mark for last semester..





anyway,congrats to my sister's friend.. Mulista Mu. she is the winner of Celebrity Model Award 2010. you deserve it,seriously..
and congrats to Felicia Anjani. she is the most favorite in facebook.

ok,im out



*kissonthelips*


lovee, mena


No comments: