5.02.2010

dont put your dream too high.

In life we do things. some wish we had never done and some we wish we could replay a million times. but they all make us who we are.



ok,he is totally ruin my mood. somehow,im really fucking hate people who like to exaggerating.. swear to GOD! i just know from my friend,his facebook status was so EUWH and OH GROSS!
this is what i call RUBBISH !








and lemme tell lines to you,poor boy.. sorry,but you dont have anything to show that you are a good boyfriend to me. and i just feel that you are totally gross! dont you feel ashame?

and this..

keep on dreaming,ok poor boy.. ?

"jangan buat malu dirimu sendiri"


ricky was read this rubbish text and he said, if i were that guy i will feel so fucking shame to ask like that.
come on,where did you put your uric shame last night?



you cant give what i want,so why i have to put my hope for you?




anyway,dont talk about rubbish thing..

ricky give me present again..
its necklace from gordon max.









thank you very much for the present,
but still we are just friend.

and he really cheer me up and makes me forget about those rubbish above.



should end today's blog and..
im going to prepare dinner for him
all i can cook is only spaghetti seafood.
:)
it taste nyummy! he he he..


have a great day fellas and tomorrow im gonna meet my fellas!
damn,i miss them so muchhh!



*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena.

No comments: