5.04.2010

he is HAWT !

who is he?
he is Robert Downey jr. i adore him from his movie, Sherlock Holmes and Iron Man! im melting,seriously.. he is not so handsome,but he is charming and cool.. i like his style very much!
and who knows he is 45!!!! oHmyGOD!



melting completed 100%

anyway,last night when movie is done..i go to toilet,but there's no one in there.
only
the third room is closed,and i can see from the below,someone is there.. but no voice,and she didnt move. i was feel suddenly frightened and leave toilet soon.. and tell james and his friend. they said..why didnt call me? i will accompany you.. wth!


uhmm,last night i was about told ricky to not think serious about his feeling. have to admit,yeah.. he said he likes me. and just sorry,i think you are good enough to be my friend for now.
and we can just let it flow. cause im not ready enough to have a special relationship. i have thought that sometimes make me scare to fall in love.
not because i just broke up but
uhmm..
so many things happen around me that makes me aware and scare to have a special relationship with anyone now,seriously..


i know you can give me everything,and i feel comfort with you.. when im sick,you come to my house and take care of me.. i can see from your kindness to me,that its not only a friend but you want more than that. but i just cant make it now.
i know you are quiet fair person and you should know what i mean. we are still friend.



anyway,he is going to have his europe trip with his friends tomorrow.
have a save flight and enjoy!


A guy had a crush on this girl. He follows her wherever she goes. One day the girl noticed & asked the guy:

  • Girl: Why do you keep on following me?
  • Boy: Because you’re so pretty and I think I’m falling in love with you.
  • Girl: Really? But you haven’t met my friend yet. She’s prettier than me and she’s right behind you. The guy looked behind him but found no one.
  • Boy: Are you making fun of me? There’s no one behind me.
  • Girl: No, but if you really love me, you won’t look back.


i dont know why suddenly im feeling blue..

i should prepare myself now cause at 3pm ricky will pick me up to his house,he ask me to help him to pack his stuff for his 2weeks europe trip.. :)


have to end today's blog fellas.
have a very great day fellas.


tu vas me manquer


*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena



No comments: