5.27.2010

key to my heart

~so jst let me try.. i'll show you why you're so much more than enough~


long time no blogging and feels my blog is so dead!

maybe some of my friends know already about my spooky story.

im too lazy to tell about it,cause i dont think its so important.




today he really made my day..
this afternoon he brought me a baskin robbins's ice cream!
yayyy! thankyou Susento ! :)





Sometimes, You gotta run away so you can see who will run after you
Sometimes, You gotta talk quieter just to see who’s listening
Sometimes, You gotta step up in a fight just to see who’s standing by your side.
Sometimes, You gotta make a wrong decision only to see who’s there to help you fix it.
Sometimes, You gotta let go of the one you love just to see if they love you enough to come back to you.



enough for today i think,happy holiday my classmate,and you.. ;)



*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena

No comments: