3.31.2010

please let me get what i want..




"If you turn back, baby you know I just can't say no, so don't turn back cause it took me so long to let go." -Jay Sean


"I know eventually my feelings will fade out, that I'll forget about how special you were, or how special you made me feel. Eventually, time will change, or I'll just get use to it changing, and my thoughts of you will drop. You'll cross my mind and then you won't, I'll get the urge to call you then I won't, I'll find myself wishing you were here, then I won't. It's just a phase, and I've come to accept that that's all I ever was for you too, just a phase for you to get through. I wasn't a life changing experience, I never changed you for the better, and I never will, but I've accepted that that girl was never going to be me, and whether I'm fine with that has yet to be seen, I'm just happy I can be a better type of change for someone who truly does deserve me."






did someone know when is HARI BOGEM SEDUNIA? cause if i have chance to punch someone face,i will punch 2 of my classmate.. they are adrian and sandy.
Adrian is a LAME liar,
Sandy is a BIG JERK!

Sandy,just wanna tell you.. dog doesnt bark if he know the person.hope you understand what i mean.
and for Adrian's case,i will share it tomorrow.
world war III will start in logitech class,soon! :)

have a great day fellas,
12nd April will be our final test, ganbateee!!!


mena left


xoxo,mena.


No comments: