3.03.2010

the end of the rain




last night mom told me to accompany my sister to Penang to have medical check up,cause something wrong with her chest these few month.. just both of us,so so so soooo.. can we go clubbing at night??! ahhhhhh~~ sounds good huh!? tell me where's the best clubbing place in penangg...!!!!


i dont know why currently i should take a glass of coffee in the morning,i did it in this week. and now i feel,i cant life without coffee,so fast have to say im addicted! nonononnonnononononooooo!!!!


anyway,yesterday while im waiting James cs come to my house to make project,i create iamjustasillygirl.tumblr.com yeahh,its tumblr.. and i should learn more about it.

fyi,i cant stop thinking that i will become older than my friends,2 days more and im 21 (
in chinese). T__________________T sounds so old.. i wish im 17 ! hahahhahaaaa






i found this amazing engineering,cool yao!? i wish medan have this one, the bridge connects medan to every country in the world! AWWWWW (!)




ohh myEFFingGOD! this is too cute to be truee...



i wish i have this one on my birthdayyy,phlueaseee..... T__________T
oh nonononono,i keep looking on it,cute and very cuteee! *saliva drop*

why have to be so cute!? god,you are amazing! you create this creature awww(!) i should stopppp!!!


will March become a lovely month for me?
people will answer me.. "google it"
hehehehee...




have to end today's blog.. so happy because that super cute puppy!


have a gorgeous day!


mena left

,mena

Align Center

No comments: