3.29.2010

brittle



"Someday someone might come into your life and love you the way you've always wanted. If your someday was yesterday, learn. If your someday is tomorrow, hope. If your someday is today, cherish."



what an exhausted dayy.. shopping from 12pm-5pm then directly go to airport. we cancel our destination to gurney plaza,we just spend our time at Queensbay mall. and my additional suitcase is FULL TANK,fyi..

anyway,austin chase is available in Penang,QBM.. try it and you'll love it. :)

a very short time to shopping i guess,but its really refreshed me!


fyi,i swear to God that i wont eat oyster for the rest of my life!
last night after check in me and my sister go to kuanakak to have fried oyster..
after back to hotel,my stomach feel so queasy,then i cancel my plan to go to MOIS. ahhh,i miss ajojing !
i should blame the one who sell fried oyster..!

have to end today's blog..




have a great day fellas!


mena is signing out

xoxo,mena





No comments: