3.23.2010

i see a true color






Align Center
Aww (!) totally brainlesss! dont do this anyway,everytime i see this picture my body feels like shaking,why have got abortion thing in this world..?


anyway,im obsesses with Miranda Kerr's body especially her super sexy flat tummy,ahhh~~





+ she is so preety.. !





hmmm,sometimes i dont know what want from this relationship..
sometimes i want him,sometimes i want throw him away from my life.
he is so kind to me. ( i really have to admit it)
and now he change..
no more exaggerating,he cut his mouse tail,and one thing he never change.
he still love me.
should i love him?

i'll try.. my best to love you.
or
not at all.





have to end today's blog.
anw,bloody projects have to be done in this week.
aihhhh,i need external brain and eyes!


mena left

xoxo,mena.


No comments: