6.14.2010

A little too not over you.

What I want?

A..
10:00 PM bedtime
8:00 AM wake up time
No eye bags
No heavy eyelids
&
A FRESH FACE
(Wow, this is impossible. I know.)


anyway,i still FIGURE IT OUT what is the meaning of your kindness to me. i don't want to say it early,but someday I'll know.

you know what's the meaning of TAKE A BOW?

If you are referring to Rihanna's song. She's talking about how the person she was in a relationship fooled her into thinking he was faithful. He was cheating all along and she thought he was faithful.. So there for she's trying to say he was a fake,a phony,an actor. And after actors finish giving a speech they always TAKE A BOW.







today my mom give me punishment cause everyday i woke up around 12pm. she just knew today cause she didnt work.. and as the punishment,she ask me to write "saya berjanji akan selalu bangun jam 9 pagi" one book! and must finish it tonight, i just can effort until the second page, the rest i ask aunty's daughter to help me. thank you little girl.. will bring you to watch karate kid next week. ;p



will end today's blog. dont have any important things to share..

have a great day,fellas



*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena

No comments: