6.16.2010

its time for CR.

~World cup for you is like the moment when all of the hottest guys in the world are flown to one place which is Africa and you can watch all of them on tv and that is why you love football.~



i really had a bad morning just now,when i woke up,ahh.. sore throat is attack me,and my cold,cough and headache havent cure as well.
i should take a rest today and tonight. sleep earlier,maybe? ahh,i just cant change my bad (super bad habit) i wish i could.
but i tried my best,like last night i effort myself sleep at 1am.
(yeahh,its because my sis give me a wrong medicine,she give me sleeping pill >.<) anyway,i would upload some of my love, Cristiano Ronaldo's picture during world cup 2010. he looks so charming,aww (!)








♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



and,THIS..who is the COOLEST,huh??






aww(!) unspeakable,seriously.. if i dream about you CR,i wish i never wake up! OHmyGOD!!!


last but not at least,


i think about you every second of every minute, 25 hours a day, 8 days a week of all the 13 months of the year and in the undefined infinity of all eternity.



*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena

1 comment:

Nerissa Tangkas said...

OMG MENA

I HATE HIM :/

WAKA WAKA