6.13.2010

call me crazy..!


Baby I don’t know what it is but you drive me crazy

And every time I’m around you girl it feels amazing
And I’m on my best behavior when I’m with my baby
Cause I can’t lose my baby...





how's your weekend,buddie??

well,for me today is yeah..completely perfect sunday.
i've watched The A Team,which is SUPERdamn cool movie.
and finally, stir fried seafood udon is in my stomach now! ha ha ha..

after that,i had a coffee time with mike at Cambridge,what a crowded !

i've canceled my plan to play golf with my sister and her bf because *sighh..feel a bit tired and i need sleep cause yeahh, last night i was sleep around 4am and wake up for a while cause stupid dream then continue to sleep until 11pm.
FOR ME,its not enough..but yeah,im still on FIFA WORLD CUP's fever.. hehehe..


anyway,i wont mention your name here,cause yeahh..too much gossip will bother us..
thank you for being so kind to me,you completely made my day..
and,for the first time i cant get mad if somebody call me "..." ;)

when i went to sleep at night,it feels so good knowing that someone is waiting for you to wake up in the morning.
dedicated to you.




i must be hurry,cause my sister text me,she say her bf bought club golf ONE SET !!!
ouchhh,it cost 15jutaaaaa!!!
i should make proposal to my mom!!! i want i want it badlyyyyy!!!


seeyouu fellas! enjoy your MOANday! hahahhaa...



and special for you,imy!!! ;)


*kissonthelips*

lovee, mena




No comments: