12.07.2009

sunday FEVER !


pass this weekend with my fellas. totally F.U.N ! hha..
and yeah.. Monday is coming. (never love monday) i dont know why,many people said IHM,its true.. sure got little problem in monday!
last night someone tell me that he loves me,hmm i still hoping that he is the man that say those 3 words to me. but,the fact is,he didnt say that. the people that say to me is really beyond my expectation.


hmm,final exam will coming soon. not yet have any preparation for that. but i wish my mark will be better than last semester.




this coming wednesday i will have my extension hair,really feel excited. :) and my mom allow to make my hair wavy! yayyyy!! :D


this few days,i keep thinking why i should stop to doing something just for him? i just hate that i will be like this,i promise to myself and to him to not start it again,but now i start it again and think that im so fool to promise thing that not his problem at ALL ! but i will forget about it and start to do all i want.




i just find out this super nice picture,even the girl is smoking. but its lovely !





If could go back to every laugh
{ But I dont want to go there anymore }

& I know all the steps up to your door
{ But I dont want to go there anymore }


i dont have any idea what to blog today,so i just write until here.




mena signing out


♥,mena.

No comments: