12.18.2009

jingle bells . .


hey fellas.. i miss blogging so much! hhe..
so many things i have to share. happy and sad..

the happiest thing is . . i extend my hair and now i have a very long hair.. love it!




and he's back into my life again. sometimes feelings fade away but i will always welcome him in my heart 
(am i too much?)
and exam is OVER ! feel just so FREE !!! yayyyyy! :)




the saddest thing is.. he loves someone else (i wont share much about it,it makes me sad and upset)


today had fun with angelin and gracia. its not a long time but yeah feel so happy can meet them. which is i cant meet them everyday cause we are not in same college. =(


ahh,Christmas is coming.. i love Christmas and Santa,please come to my house and give me little present.
i know its ridiculous (!) 
&& You're at the top of my Christmas list.
 





tomorrow still a holi-days! and will watch avatar with friend. cant wait babyy! hahahhaha..




why is loved by someone is better than loving someone?



i.M.y . .


  don'wantbyour 


I never really knew you.
You were just another friend, but when I
got to know you, I let my heart unbend.
I couldn't help past memories that would only make me cry,
I had to forget my first love and give love another try.
So I've fallen in love with you, and I'll never let you go,
I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know.
And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say,
but I'll never stop loving you each and every day.
My feelings for you will never change, just know my feelings are true.
Just remember one thing..
I love you.
Forever, I promise.








have to end today's blog..

have a nice holiday,fellas ! =D




mena left


,mena.

No comments: