12.08.2009

imy,A..

i have to admit that i miss him badly.. :(


"You're the one that keeps me asleep

   on the nights where
 I could care less if I
 ever
 woke up again."

i just listen miley cyrus's song,bottom of the ocean.

I have to know why I had to lose you
Now you've just become
Like everything I'll never find again
At the bottom of the ocean..


You don't have to love me
For me to, baby, ever understand
Just know of all the time that we both had
And I don't ever wanna see you sad,
be happy

I don't wanna hold you
If you don't wanna tell me you love me, babe
Just know I'm gonna have to
walk away
I'll be big enough for both of us to say,
be happy








i decide to call him just now. i know i did a stupid things,but i just wanna know how is he. guess what? he didnt reply me. i just set tp appear offline and i keep regretting myself why i have to call him. i just miss the way he treat me,the way he cheer me up,and the way i miss him. but, memories is a past. i dont want to share again. i just buried those feeling in my heart.



BIG SIGH*** 





and,i really hope my sister's problem is gonna be ok.. i just worried about her and yeah,i do pray for her.







anw,today is Paulius's birthday.. hha,just realize that he's turning 20 ! hhaa..
happy birthday again,pau.. =)






gonna end this chat,currently i dont have any mood for blogging.. so i didnt write so long like last time.
hope you guys enjoy the december. :)


Mena left.


,mena.

 





No comments: