2.13.2010

Where No One Knows

tomorrow is a Chinese New Year and Valentine's day. which i'm totally lazy to celebrate that two. i wish i could sleep and just stay at home watch some movies. maybe people will think,its boring but i like those boring thing..

today's blog i want share i little bit about someone that yeahh,i just know him for 3 days. So far he's good to me,but i wont judge too early about him. he said that he want to know me more. then i said,just let it flow.. last night he call me,and we talk a lotta thing.. (13 Feb)

luckily im not yet publish this blog.

Actually he is Jovi's friend. and ok,i think because he is Jovi's friend i will reply his msg in bbm. we talk so much thing yeah,still normal stuffs.. but second day he can said that he want me,he want to kiss me,he want to hug me when we meet up. i was like, wow! this guy damn aggressive.. but,i just reply with haha and haha and haha.. i got ask freddy (amelia's bf-red) about him. he said,he is a model,and many girls adore him. i was think,WHAT!? a model ?? and still got few things that makes me dont like him. at last,i told him..dont find me anymore,i dont like you. the end. (16 Feb)


What is heartbreak?
Is it lying on the bathroom floor trying your damnest to breathe
while simultaneously wondering why it went wrong,
how you're gonna get up and pretend like everything is alright,
and what the hell are you going to do about that
hole in your chest?
Yeah, I think that's it.






mena left.


,mena.







No comments: