2.19.2010

its just a little crush..

this is the story
of a girl who cried
in a river and
Drowned the world


Chinese New Year is over,and i just realize today is Friday TGIF. :)
Anyway,i have a little question.. why nowadays boys act like shit? i just
don't get it,why?
they come and go as their will,without thinking about girl's feeling.
no wonder if i said,i have a thought to not get married someday,and i have abundant reason for it.
until now i never found a "real" good guy. seems like all the guys that ever close to me is like an animal. sorry to say,but its TRUE!
They have a really good mask to cover their face,and what a stupid girl have to believe that is him,which is he wearing his mask. let say IF,i meet a guy that really really a good guy,i wont swear to myself that i wont get married. its kinda rare to find a good guy nowadays. fiuuhh,i just dont get it,
FGS!


ok,lets move to another topic,which is..
this boring afternoon i dont have anything to do,so i search someone's name on facebook,and. OhmyEFF-ingGOD ! his pictures is so EUYYYY!!! im not humiliating him,but its really a fucking awful pictures! Thanks God,you not make me fall for him.. aishhhhh!






I will never again feel the pain you bought to me because I will never again open my heart to some one like you..


anyway,i have a little wish for my birthday on 5th March..
crocs women's santa cruz





alright,have to end today's blog.

have a great weekend beibehhhh! :)


mena left


,mena


No comments: