1.19.2010

the world under my knee

so long didn't blogging.. aww (!) miss blogging so so muchh..

one thing i want to share is about someone,its not about A anymore. its about H.
i know i never treat him good. but,he treat so good to me,i know im totally bad.
if anything wrong,just blame me. cause i never start this relationship with a good things.
but,he always keep patient to face me. not because of last night he call me then i say this all, but honestly all is my fault. i just dont want to admit that's my fault.


i hope everything is gonna be alright. and i dont know.. should i love him or not at all?









it's really hard to decide when
YOU'RE TOO TIRED TO HOLD ON
BUT  YOU'RE  TOO   IN  LOVE  TO  LET  GO





somehow i can feel so lonely,i dont know why. when im happy suddenly i can bad mood without any reason.
i know so many weakness i have,i know people said that im bad. i know.. but,this is me..a little girl that's not perfect at all.. but one thing more important than people said is, i dont care what people said..whatever it is, it is bad or it is good..once again, I DONT FUCKING CARE.. this is my life,so why bother??



this is the last line of today's blog. hope i can blogging next time. cause my internet so slow,my sister download game that have a huge size! OMG ! 




mena left.

,mena.

1 comment:

K said...

Juz listen and follow your heart~ =)