1.29.2010

the rainbow's end

He makes me so happy.
But he isn't mine.
Nope.
I wish he was,
I wish he was.




time gone so fast,just realized it will become the end of January..  nothing special in this month,i wish next month is July,haha.. i have HK trip with family.. cant waitt !

dont have mood in blogging today,but feel so boring then i end up with blogging.

hmm,actually i dont know what am i doing this lately,i lie to myself and keep telling to myself that im not love him anymore,but somehow..i feel that stupid feeling,again.  sigghh (!)


i dont know what's the best for me.. i just want go to the highest place in the world and shout out loud! i have so many,even abundant problem in my mind,that i cant tell or share to everyone.. even my best friend, (after read dont ask me what it is..ok?)



 



 

 



i just want to be free like a bird fly in the sky.. 


i have to end today's blog.. and somehow feel sucks with college's project.. i have 3 projects to do..
ahhh,FML !! live never run smoothly right.. 


mena left
,mena.

No comments: